There are several ways to send a charter inquiry from our web site:
1. using "My Boats" charter choice- while browsing certain vessels that interest you, add them to "My Boats" charter choice. You can choose more than one vessel and then click on "Charter inquiry" from "My Boats". In this way, you can send a precise request for yacht charter.
2. using Charter inquiry - you can fill in the form "Charter inquiry", located in the top righthand corner of web page. In the "Comments" field you can write your charter request.
3. You can send your request by e-mail email@example.com
What should you include when sending your charter inquiry?
It is recommended that the charter inquiry contains as much information as possible regarding:
- charter period (regular charter period is from Saturday to Saturday)
- charter area (Istria, North Adriatic, South Adriatic, Dalmatia ...)
- boat type (sailboat, catamaran, motor boat, gulet or just a cabin on a cruise)
- boat size
- number of persons on board
- number of cabins you require
- bareboat or crewed charter (skipper, cook, hostess) or cabin charter on a cruise
By submitting a "Charter inquiry", you will not automatically book a boat. Upon receipt of your inquiry, we will send you a quotation by e-mail, which does not obligate you to make a boat reservation! Reservation of boat is possible only at your explicit request and after signing the boat charter contract.