There are several ways to send charter inquiry from our web site:
1. using "My charter choice" - while browsing certain vessels that interest you, add them to "My charter choice". You can choose more than one vessel and then click on "Charter inquiry" from "My charter choice". In this way, you can send precise request for yacht charter.
2. using Charter inquiry - you can fill the form of "Charter inquiry", which is located in the upper right corner of web page. In the "Comments" field you can write your charter request.
3. You can send your request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What should contein a charter inquiry?
It is recommended that the charter inquiry contains as much information as:
- charter period (regular charter period is from Saturday to Saturday)
- charter area (Istria, North Adriatic, South Adriatic and Dalmatia)
- boat type (sailboat, cat, motor boat or gulet)
- boat size
- number of persons on board
- number of cabins on board
- bareboat or crewed charter (skipper, cook, hostess)
If you submit "Charter inquiry", you will not automatically book a boat. Upon receipt of your inquiry, we will send you an offer by e-mail, which does not obligate you to make boat reservation! Reservation of boat is possible only at your explicit request and after signing boat charter contract.
Your personal data provided while fill out the charter inquiry, are protected in accordance with the Privaci Policy.