Grab your swimming costume, a sarong, a couple of T-shirts and shorts, and you'll be set to go on an enjoyable and memorable eight days cruise of the spectacular islands in the northern Adriatic sea. Let our very capable crew and captain take special care of you to give you a totally relaxing experience, not to mention the chef who will satisfy you with gastronomic delights. Days are spent swimming, sunbathing and snorkelling in beautiful bays in the crystal clear Adriatic sea. In the evenings you will be free to explore historic monuments or simply enjoy great cuisine at local restaurants.
OPATIJA - KRK - RAB - ZADAR - MOLAT OR OLIB - (ILOVIK) MALI LOSINJ - CRES - OPATIJA
Day 1 | OPATIJA - KRK ISLAND (Lunch)
Be ready for a 13h00 departure and if you miss it, join us in Krk. Lunch will be served on board and you will be given a chance to plunge into the invigorating sea en route. Krk is the largest of Croatia's 1000 islands and you will cruise past striking grey/white cliffs that plunge into the sea, tiny islands and a multitude of secret bays and inviting beaches. Several big and small villages are dotted on the island, and there are long promenades along the seashore. Enjoy a selection of restaurants and bars along the vibey Krk waterfront. You will overnight in Krk.
Day 2 | KRK ISLAND - RAB ISLAND (Breakfast, Tasting, Lunch)
Face the morning sunshine with a good breakfast, after which we cruise to Rab island. It is known as the "island of love' and a guided tour (included on Premium class vessels) will take you into a medieval wonderland of Roman churches, palaces, ancient buildings on stone streets, surrounded in parts by rock walls. Artists turn streets and squares into open-air galleries as they create their masterpieces. Make sure you get to try the famed 'Rapska torta' cake, which has a secret recipe (P & PS have a tasting included). To end off the day on a high note, take a walk up Kamenjak Hill and enjoy a fantastic view and sunset. Overnight in Rab port.
Day 3 | RAB ISLAND - ZADAR (Breakfast, Lunch)
Sail from Rab to Zadar in the morning and pass by Pag island with its moonscape vistas. After a swim stop on the tiny MAUN island before landing at Zadar. This city was the metropolitan centre of Dalmatia region for hundreds of years and today, being the centre of the area, has a wealth of cultural heritage. You can take an optional guided tour (included on Premium category vessels) to explore the 1st Century Roman forum, the 9th Century St. Donatus church and the Medieval basilica, the city's symbol. The commanding city walls were built in the 16th Century and there are beautiful palaces and villas that were once homes of the nobility. The waterfront and central town sport an impressive and great selection of restaurants. But whatever you do, don't miss my favourite, the famed Zadar Sea Organ where the waves create their own magical sound, and you can admire the 'Greeting to the Sun' light show. We will spend the night in Zadar.
Day 4 | ZADAR - MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB ISLAND (Breakfast, Lunch, Captain's Dinner)
We sail early to either Olib or Molat island on the northern flank of the Zadar archipelago (depends on availability of space in the small ports). Enjoy a day of peaceful tranquility surrounded by beauty. The day will end with the Captain's dinner party on board the cruiser (included on Premium category cruising ships). You will spend the night there.
Day 5 | MOLAT or OLIB ISLAND - ILOVIK ISLAND - LOSINJ ISLAND (Breakfast, Lunch)
Take an early dip in the sea before breakfast and before we set our course for Ilovik island. With only a couple of hundred inhabitants, the island has some scenic bays and crystalline waters and after a short stop there, we head for Losinj. This island is one of most favoured in the northern Adriatic and with its hidden coves, bounteous pine trees, herbs and wildflowers is known as the 'sunshine island'. Take a walk along the picturesque waterfront or immerse your senses in the fragrance of indigenous herbs and plants in the Losinj Aromatic Garden. The next-door town of Veli Losinj is a short walk away. We spend the night at Mali Losinj.
Day 6 | MALI LOŠINJ / CRES ISLAND (Breakfast, Lunch)
Early morning departure for the pristine, narrow and lengthy Cres island with its abundance of vineyards, oak and beech forests, olive groves and peppered with stone (karst) walls. The islands of Cres and Mali Losinj were one island until they were separated by a narrow channel dug by the Romans. Overnight in Cres port.
Day 7 | CRES ISLAND - OPATIJA (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast first and then we're back on the sea sailing to the famous Opatija Riviera. What a beautiful sight it is to approach from the sea. Upon arrival you will have the option to join a guided tour (included on Premium Superior) to admire this grand town with its graceful buildings reminiscent of the Austro-Hungarian era. Walk along the longest lungomare (seaside promenade) in the country (a whole 12 kms in length) and spend some time in the Angiolina Museum and admiring the attractive gardens there. Or pop down to Volosko, a fishing village boasting some of the best traditional seafood restaurants in Croatia. Whatever you do, Opatija is bound to take a piece of your heart and call you back time and again, as so many people have found. We will spend the night in Opatija harbour.
Day 8 | OPATIJA (Breakfast)
You will have some time for a good breakfast before it's time to go and you can say goodbye to your new friends and the crew.
WHAT'S INCLUDED DEPENDS ON SELECTED CATEGORY. SEE HERE...
Premium category ships
Cruise vessels with steel hulls and traditional modern look, 29 to 35m long. You will be accommodated in spacious 8 to 14m2 en-suite cabins (double or twin beds) with air-conditioning, hair dryer and safe deposit box.
- Breakfast buffets, three-course lunches, Captain's dinner
- Tea and coffee with biscuits in the afternoons and complimentary water
- Guided tours of Rab and Zadar,
- Rab cake-tasting and olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Cabins serviced daily with fresh set of towels and bed linen midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi
Premium Superior ships
More newly-built mini deluxe cruisers offering similar comforts as the large cruisers, but smaller - 38 to 41m long. Cabins are 8 to 14m2 (double or twin), have air-conditioning, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Includes same as Premium class + guided tour in Opatija
Wooden ships with air-conditioned saloon; cabins have bunk beds & washbasins and are not air-conditioned.
- Continental breakfasts
- Three course lunches
- Free water
- Complimentary WiFi
Traditional En-Suite cruisers
Wooden ships with air-conditioned saloon and cabins containing private shower/toilet, mostly bunk beds. Includes same as Traditional category + private shower/toilet
Traditional vessels Optional Supplements
- Note: These are already included in other categories (net)
English Breakfast Supplement - € 40 per week
- Incl: 2 eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomato, or fruit & yoghurt (or similar).
- Daily continental breakfast included in price of cruise includes: tea, coffee, milk, glass of juice, bread, cereal, an assortment of spreads - butter, jam, honey, soft cheese;
- Daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.).
- (Hot & cold buffet breakfast included on Premium category ships.)
- € 25 - choice of fish or meat - ship's speciality served (included in price on Premium vessels)
- You will be provided two towels per week.
- Extra towels can be rented for € 3, and beach towels € 5 per week/towel.
Daily Cabin Cleaning
- € 15 per person per week - (included in the price for Premium vessels - daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek; Not provided on Traditional ships, but can be ordered in advance).
- In the case of inclement weather, the Captain has the right to change the route accordingly.
- All cruise departures are guaranteed unless fewer than 10 guests book, in which event, and if the need arises, the line reserves the right to change the departure and ship name.
- Acquaint yourself with the ship's regulations and please respect and follow them, particularly regarding bringing your own drinks on board.
- Unacceptable misconduct might require the Captain to request such guest/s to leave the ship.
- It is recommended for guests to take out insurance against cancellation of reserved services, as well as a comprehensive travel insurance package (Incl. health for duration of travel, personal accident, valuables/luggage, private liability), which the cruise line offers.
- Croatian harbours differ in terms of mooring requirements and conditions and at times it may be required that cruise ships moor alongside each other, which would mean guests would have to cross via a bridge over the gap between ships. This is at your own risk. Bear in mind that the crew are available to help if necessary.
- For people with limited mobility or those in a wheelchair, cruises are not recommended.